Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday 10 January 2014

Thousand Calorie Breakfast

Hi guys,

Just before the holiday seasons, I had a short trip in Seattle, I decided to try out this food place called Shari's located at Lynwood. It is a family oriented looking diner. While looking at the menu to me everything is so tempting!! All of there breakfast menus are below $15 if I remembered it correctly. If ever you're  around Seattle, this place is a must try! There menus are affordable and the have pretty big servings. I should come back and try there  lunch or dinner menu :) 




Eggs Benie with Hashbrown

My two thousand Calorie Breakfast  (seasonal menu)
( Cinnamon with pecan roll, eggs, hashnrowns, bacons,eggs and sausages)


They serve Pie Shakes as well, I didn't get a chance to try it because I was too full, I might explode if I still did LOL.



That's one of Chow finds just before the year ends :)


-Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment